By K Moriyasu
- The Einstein Connection
- Weyl's Gauge Theory
- The Aharonov-Bohm Effect
- Isospin and the hot Gauge Theory
- Yang-Mills Gauge Theory
- Maxwell Equations in Gauge Theory
- Leptons and Quarks
- The susceptible Interaction
- The darkish Age of box Theory
- Symmetry Breaking in Gauge Theory
- The Superconductor Analogy
- Weinberg-Salam Unified Theory
- Unification and Renormalization
- Color Gauge Theory
- Aymptotic Freedom and the working Coupling Constant
- Topology in Gauge Theory
- Flux Trapping and Vortices
- Dirac Magnetic Monopole
- Appendix on Key recommendations in team Theory
Readership: scholars and researchers in excessive power physics and mathematical physics.
Read Online or Download An Elementary Primer for Gauge Theory PDF
Best nuclear physics books
This distinctive, complete booklet describes the basic homes of soppy X-rays and severe ultraviolet (EUV) radiation and discusses their functions in a large choice of fields, together with EUV lithography for semiconductor chip manufacture and delicate X-ray biomicroscopy. the writer starts off via providing the correct easy rules similar to radiation and scattering, wave propagation, diffraction, and coherence.
This can be the 7th quantity in a sequence at the basic themes of supersymmetry, supergravity, black items (including black holes) and the attractor mechanism. the current quantity relies on lectures held in March 2013 on the INFN-Laboratori Nazionali di Frascati throughout the Breaking of supersymmetry and Ultraviolet Divergences in prolonged Supergravity Workshop (BUDS 2013), geared up via Stefano Bellucci, with the participation of prestigious audio system together with P.
This ebook relies at the author’s paintings on the Double Chooz test, from 2010 to 2013, the aim of which used to be to go looking for digital anti-neutrino disappearance with regards to nuclear strength plant amenities because of neutrino oscillation. beginning with a quick overview of neutrino oscillation and crucial earlier experimental findings during this box, the writer as a result offers an entire and special description of a neutrino detector, from simulation facets to detection ideas, in addition to the knowledge research strategy used to extract the oscillation parameters.
This ebook experiences the newest experimental effects on jet physics from proton-proton collisons on the LHC. Jets let to figure out the robust coupling consistent over a variety of energies up the top ones attainable thus far, and to constrain the gluon parton distribution of the proton, either one of that are very important uncertainties on concept predictions ordinarily and for the Higgs boson particularly.
- Quantum Nanochemistry, Volume Three: Quantum Molecules and Reactivity: Volume 1
- The Nuclear Environmentalist: Is There a Green Road to Nuclear Energy?
- Status of Theoretical Understanding and of Experimental Power for LHC Physicsand Beyond:50th Anniversary Celebration of the Quark with Murray Gell-Mann ... Subnuclear Physics (The Subnuclear Series)
Extra info for An Elementary Primer for Gauge Theory
An Elementary Primer for Gauge Theory by K Moriyasu